You have just created the most genius of all Lead Ads on Facebook! You just know that the contacts are pouring in. There is only one problem…how do you get them? We have created a handy-dandy guide to getting your leads quickly so you can do what you do best and sell your service or product.
Log into your Facebook Account every day to download your leads. These lead ads are AUTO FILL, so people may often “forget” they submitted their data to you. So a 12-24 hour timeframe is ideal for a phone call followup. If the phone number does not work (as people sometimes do not think to update their FB pages with their new cell phone number), then reach out to them via email.
TO GET LEADS IMPORTED INTO YOUR CRM SOLUTION AUTOMATICALLY: If you use a CRM solution, you can link up FACEBOOK to your CRM solution so that leads download automatically in real-time. But, sometimes you need a middle platform like LEADS BRIDGE or ZAPIER to do so depending on your CRM solution. With this type of solution, there can be a monthly fee and you will need to open up an account.
If you have an IT person, now would be a good time to loop them in.
TO GET YOUR LEADS MANUALLY:
- Upper right-hand corner triangle: Select YOUR BUSINESS PAGE
- At top of page: Select PUBLISHING TOOLS
- At Left, below LEAD AD FORM: Select FORMS LIBRARY
- CLICK DOWNLOAD: Select DOWNLOAD NEW LEADS
- Select XLS file format and file should download to your desktop.
Let’s break it down even further;
- Log on to Facebook
- Toggle to correct company
- Go to PUBLISHING TOOLS
- Go to FORMS LIBRARY
- Click download 1x for each lead ad you see. Select XLS file format for each.
- XLS files (one for each lead ad) will download into the lower left-hand side of browser window. Click and drag each one to your desktop.
- We strongly advise you to follow-up with these leads via phone or email no more than 24 hours after receiving them. 8-12 hours for the best ROI. Often people forget they filled out a form if you wait any longer than the recommended 24 hours.
- Book that appointment!